Why Use Outside Prototyping Help?
- An experienced contractor will save you time using techniques specific to prototyping practice
- Your contractor already has the development tools needed, saving you both time & money
- Experience on tap: Contractors often have experience with the target issues for your prototype such as usability, standard interface metrics for each platform, and work flow
- Only pay for skills when you need them: You only need to budget for your prototyper for the prototyping phase - no need to find other work during down cycles
- Smooth your projects critical path: Contractors are often available on short notice; no need to pull someone from an existing task, train them in a hurry and ask them to take on an unfamiliar role
In summary, by using a prototyping contractor you can speed your prototyping process, improve your chances for success, gain access to experience, keep your team focused and use your resources at peak efficiency.
Want to talk? Heres how to contact us.
Phone: (613) 384-7810
Fax: (613) 384-8229
|186 Lakeshore Blvd., Suite 200|
Kingston, Ont. Canada