Built To Order Macintosh Software
Additional Software Inc. provides experienced help for your new Macintosh or iOS product or in-house application. With 18 years of Macintosh software prototyping, development, usability testing, and market development, we can help you get your product off the ground quickly and aimed in the right direction.
iOS Prototyping & Development
The company also has over two years of experience prototyping and developing iOS commercial applications.
Additional Software has designed, developed and reviewed software for a wide variety of clients across North America. With successes in both new product design, development and marketing, we will bring a unique blend of seasoned experience to your project.
We have experience with major development tools for each platform. The list includes:
- Fast prototyping to test concepts & UI/UE
- Mac OS X product development
- iOS product development for iPhone & iPad
- Metrowerks CodeWarrior, Think C & Think Pascal:
- porting C++ and Object Pascal for Mac OS 9 to Macintosh OS X
- porting PowerPlant to Cocoa
- REALbasic/RealStudio object-oriented cross-platform environment (OS X & Windows)
- Rapid application development (RAD)
- Custom software for in-house use
- “single line” source code producing both OS X and Windows applications